Not able to sign in AOL in iPhone
There are several active users of AOL email due to its attractive features. It is a free web-based email which stores email message online. The email account of AOL can be accessed by any device with internet connection. If users have an iPhone and want to access AOL email from their phone then they just need to follow some steps. Users may also take help of AOL technical support team through AOL customer support number +1-844-502-0074 all the time. The professional will guide you to sign on AOL on your iPhone/Phone.
How to sign on AOL account on iPhone/Phone?
The iPhone has made it simple to login AOL email account on iPhone/Phone. To sign on AOL email to access and read follow the steps which are described below.
- The first and very important thing which users should aware of is to have AOL email account and password to follow next step.
- Now users have to tap the “Settings” icon.
- Now on setting, menu scrolls down and tap into“Mail, Contact and Calendars” option.
- After that the option of Add account will show, click on that.
- There would be more option of emails.
- Click on AOL button.
- On AOL account type your full name, email address and password in given fields.
- Now touch the next button at the top-right of phone’s screen.
- Make sure if all information filled properly.
- Now processed to continue.
- To sync the email on your phone, select the option and save it.
- Ensure a green shading is shown around the button.
Now your AOL email can be accessed by the email icon on the home screen of iPhone/Phone.
It is very simple to access your AOL email account via your iPhone or phone. If users have a sign on their account on the phone then it became simple to keep in touch with their contacts as well as anywhere they can use it. In case of any hassle to use AOL email account on iPhone/Phone you can contact for help to technical support team of AOL via AOL tech support number +1-844-502-0074 which is open for 24×7.