Not able to open AOL Desktop icon
If the users of AOL face any problem such as ‘not able to open AOL through Desktop icon’ then they have not to worry we are providing the complete solution over here with few steps. The users are required to follow some instructions and their problems will be resolved. It might be possible that they may face some issue while following the instructions, if that so, they can contact to our third-party tech support system to resolve the problems through Technical support for AOL email team where our certified and skilled technicians will assist them in resolving the problems.
Solution for the problems with a process for ‘not able to open AOL through Desktop icon’. The users are required follow some steps as we are providing over here:
- As per the problem the users have to first complete this step and that is they to System Restore to the previous date before the beginning of problems. If the users will follow the steps their all information be intact.
- completing the process of System Restore should be first priority for the users.
- The users are required to follow the steps below to complete the System Restore process.
In Windows XP:
- In first step the users have to click on start menu.
- After clicking on start Menu the users have to click on help and Support option.
- In the last step of System Restore the users are required to click on under pick a Task they need to click on “Undo changes to their computer with System Restore”.
Note: the users have to keep in mind and they have to ensure it that there is a dot in “Restore my computer to an earlier time”.
- After the process of System Restore users need to click on Next button and they have to choose a date with a bold number that is before they changed it.
- We are on the last step where the users need to click on next button and again on Next button.
For Windows vista, Win 7:
This process is for those who are using Windows vista or Windows 7. Those users who are using Windows vista or Windows 7 they need to follow the process we are providing over here, the process will be different of system restore.
First of all the users have to click on start button and after that on search button they need to type only restore in that. All the users can clearly see the System Restore option at the top of the start menu and they have to just click on that option to the System Restore, and after clicking on the System Restore option they need to follow the process as same as we have provided earlier.
As we described in detail that how the users can resolve their problems ‘not able to open AOL through Desktop icon’. Well, it might be possible or if the users failed to resolve the problems through the process we had given to them or they face any error in following the steps then they have one more option to resolve the problems and that is our tech support system from where they can resolve the problems by contact on AOL Customer Support +1-844-502-0074 where our certified and skilled technicians of level six will assist them in resolving the problems within a short span of time.
Read Also :- Not able to reset the AOL Email password