How to delete AOL email account
Have you ever faced hassle while deleting your AOL email account? AOL customer service helps you to solve all of your AOL related issues. Want to delete AOL account or stuck with some other AOL account related stuff? Contact our specialists and get an instant solution to all your queries.
Unfortunately, it’s not very simple and easy to delete an AOL mail account. This is because there’s no service that likes letting go of its subscribers. However, the procedure of deleting an AOL mail account has been taken to a totally different level by AOL. If specialists are to be believed, it’s almost not possible for the casual users to even locate the proper pages that they need to go through for deleting their AOL accounts. Even if the casual users are successful in doing so, the complete procedure doesn’t seem to be as straightforward as it appears to be.
Therefore, it would always be a great idea for users of AOL to contact AOL tech support or the customer care department for getting proper and right help in this direction. Our technical support department can help users by providing them the steps that they need to follow for deleting their AOL accounts. The procedure isn’t as easy as deleting a Gmail account but it’s not possible either.
Steps to delete AOL account
There are few important steps that the AOL users need to follow when it comes to deleting their AOL mail account.
- First of all, they need to open their AOL email account page and enter their username and password in the fields provided.
- Next, they need to click on sign on for logging into their accounts.
- In the next step is typing the answer to the account security question and clocking on Continue for available in service options section of the My Accounts page.
- Click on the Cancel link for canceling or deleting one’s AOL email account. Next, the users of AOL account need to select a valid reason for deleting their AOL accounts from the Please select Your Reason drop-down menu.
- In the final step involves clicking o the Cancel AOL button provided you’re totally sure of deleting your AOL account. Following this, the account would be deactivated instantly.
Some important tips
There are few important factors that need to be considered prior to deleting AOL account and they are as follows:
- Users of AOL can delete their AOL accounts only when their accounts are still accessible. This means that if a user has forgotten their security question or AOL password, then they will have to retrieve or reset that information first and then sign into their account.
- Deleting ones your AOL account means you no longer have the ability to receive or send messages. It’s important for the users to make sure that the AOL email account is no longer used in the form of a primary email address of correspondence for various significant accounts like the accounts held with banks.
- It is also important for the users of AOL to note that all AOL premium services connected to their AOL accounts shall instantly be canceled post account deletion.
Contact us to get instant AOL Support
In order to make sure that your AOL account is deleted, follow all the steps. Even if, these steps don’t solve your query, contact us at our AOL Support Phone Number +1-844-502-0074. Our customer support team is available 24×7 to guide you because it’s our foremost concern. You can contact us through Live- Chat or via email as well. We offer you with the best service. Contact AOL and call us on AOL email service number +1-844-502-0074.
Read Also :- Unable to send email through AOL account