How to add AOL Mail Account to Outlook
We are in the pointing out on a problem which is relevant to for the present market as Verizon moved to AOL and the users of Verizon need some help to configure their email account settings to AOL server and if someone needs to change the settings on third-party email server like Outlook then they also need to change some settings or they need to reconfigured in their account of Verizon to use AOL Email. We are providing a complete solution for the users where the users will find the solution for ‘How to add AOL Mail Account to Outlook’ and the users are required to follow some instructions as they given below and if they face some errors while following the instructions they can have help from AOL customer service +1-844-502-0074 where they’ll be assisted by our skilled technicians.
Solution with process
Setting for: Outlook for computer & for Mac Mobile email
Add a new account instantly
Most mail accounts, including Microsoft office 365, Exchange server accounts, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, and Live.com accounts can be set up in a few fast steps.
1. In the starting the users are required to type their email address > then click on Continue button.
2. In the second step users have to enter their password > and then they have to add Account
3. In the next step the users are required to select done if they want to start using Outlook 2016 for Mac.
How to update email settings in Outlook for Mac
It may be a chance that the users might require to make a change to their email account settings and if users have a new password, or if their email provider has asked them to change settings, or if they’re having issues with sending and receiving email, then they can change their email account settings in some steps which we are providing.
1. In the first step the users have to open Outlook and select Tools > and then Accounts.
2. After that the users have to select the email account they want to change, and then they have to select change.
3. It’s time for the users to visit on the settings page, and then they can update their incoming and outgoing server names, their email address, their name, their user name, and password. If they’re required to change their SSL settings or their port settings, select more Settings.
4. After that the users have to remember that the most common settings to update are on the Outgoing Server tab and on the advanced tab.
- If the users are having issues in sending email or in receiving messages about their outgoing server, then users have to make it sure that the box for My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Now we are moving towards the final step and if the users need to update their incoming or outgoing server ports or SSL settings, now use the advanced tab.
NOTE: For AOL and Verizon customers: selecting SSL/TLS from the drop-down boxes under incoming and outgoing server encrypted connections will have to make sure that they can still send and receive email after November 7, 2017.
5. When the users are done updating their settings, then after that choose OK > Next > finish.
The above described process is quite accurate and users can resolve their problems by following the above mentioned instructions. The users are required to follow the instructions very carefully and if they face any kind of issue while following them then users can reach out us through AOL Email technical support number +1-844-502-0074 where our skillful technicians will assist them in resolving the problems with accuracy.