How do I change or cancel my AOL email account for paid plans
AOL has provided the facility for the users of AOL to change their Account type whether they want to upgrade it, or users can select a free plan or even they can cancel it. We are here discussing the problems related to canceling the AOL mail account where the users are not able to cancel their AOL paid account, well users have not to panic as we are providing the solution for the same problem with instructions and the users are required to follow the instructions with all the steps. If users face some problem while following the process then users can have help through AOL customer care number +1-844-502-0074 where our specialists will resolve their problems within a short span of your time.
The users of AOL email can manage their AOL plan from My Account option in Email interface where users can select a new or latest plan or can review their plan or even cancel their billing. The users are required to review the following information before any action in their plans as by canceling the AOL account will delete their all emails and the users will no longer be able to use the AOL mail account.
The users of AOL are required to keep the following points in the mind before canceling their AOL mail account:
- Users must cancel their billing and convert to a free AOL email account in order to cancel their paid account.
- If users of AOL will cancel their email account in the middle of their billing cycle, then they’ll have access to the complete service until the end of the cycle because payments are made a month in advance. After the billing cycle is over, then users will no longer have access to their AOL mail account, unless they reactivate within 90 days of cancellation.
- The users will require their password to sign in to their AOL email account.
- The users of AOL will also require answering their Account Security Question.
Solution with complete method
1. In the starting, the users are required to sign on to the My Account with their master Username and password.
2. After that, users have to answer their Account Security Question and after that they have to click on Continue option.
3. Now users are required to click on Manage My Subscriptions to access their account information.
4. If the users would like to change their account to a different price plan, review the available plans and their advantages and click on change plan and then users have to follow the prompts to confirm their new plan which ever they want to select.
5. Now in the last step, the users have to review the confirmation page. It’ll provide the users some option of changing to a lower-priced plan rather than canceling their account. If users still want to convert to a free AOL account, then they have to select a reason for canceling from the drop-down menu and after that simply click on CANCEL AOL.
As we can see from the above-mentioned solution for the technical problem that the users can resolve their problems very simply and can move further. The users have to simply follow all the steps as we’ve provided above. If users face some technical issues or error while following the steps then they have one more easy and instant way to resolve the problems through our AOL email technical support number +1-844-502-0074 and our skilled technicians will assist them in a correct manner.