Are you facing problems in AOL email setup?
We are here to discuss a problem related to AOL Email where the users failed to handle the technical error while using it as it is ‘unable to setup AOL Email’. Well the users haven’t to worry as we are providing a complete solution for the same. The users are required to just follow the instructions as they given in the process and if they face some technical error while following the problems in any step then can have help through AOL customer care number +1-844-502-0074 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the problem within a short span of your time.
The users can access their AOL email account and respond to it in any compatible email customer by entering specific information about AOL Mail and their AOL account. The users need the AOL Mail IMAP server settings to access AOL email messages and folders in Outlook mail, Mac Mail, Windows 10 Mail, thunderbird mail, and Incredimail. AOL always recommends selecting IMAP in their email customers, not POP3, although both are supported.
AOL Mail IMAP Settings
The settings for AOL IMAP Mail are as follows:
- AOL Mail IMAP server address: imap.aol.com
- AOL Mail IMAP user name: Your complete AOL Mail email address
- For AOL email, this is your AOL screen name and “@aol.com,” like “firstname.lastname@example.org” (or @love.com, @games.com or @verizon.net).
- AOL IMAP password: Your AOL account password
- AOL IMAP port: 993
- AOL email IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes
Users have to use SMTP settings to send emails through their AOL email account from any kind of email program.
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.aol.com
- SMTP Outgoing Server Address: smtp.aol.com. Set the port to 587
- SMTP Username: “email@example.com” (or @love.com, @games.com or @verizon.net)
- SMTP password: The password you use to sign in to Mail
The Features are not available from any other email Applications
When you open your AOL Email from any another email application, then some of the features is not available to you, including:
- Message status: You can’t retrieve unopened email from AOL users and you can’t check the status of a sent message.
- Spam: You cannot access the Report Spam button. To report an email as spam, move it to the email customers Spam folder or Junk folder.
- Deleted mail: Some email applications don’t show deleted email. And some of them show deleted email in the original folder but marked for deletion.
As we’ve discussed and observed it that the users can resolve their problem through following the instructions very carefully. If they face any error while following the instructions then no need to worry as we’ll assist them through our AOL Customer Care Contact Number +1-844-502-0074 where our technicians will assist them in resolving the problems.